current position：Home>【AD22】Set the schematic paper size
【AD22】Set the schematic paper size
The paper size of the new schematic file is too small to add or draw larger devices.
The paper size can be adjusted freely.
3.1 Open any schematic file
3.2 Double-click the edge of the paper
3.3 Call up the Properties tab
3.4 Adjust Page Options tab parameters
Two settings are provided, the first is to set the paper type, which is convenient for printing; the second is to freely set the inch size.
3.4.1 Set paper size
3.4.2 Setting inches
3.5 Close the Properties tab
For diagonal distance measurement on drawings, please refer to the previous article "【AD22】Schematic distance measurement method", the results are as follows:
The paper size meets the setting, and the actual grid space size of the drawing is reduced.
In AD22, some functions are removed from the head tab and changed to a mode triggered by clicking a special area. Some function tabs are moved to the right side bar, and the Chineseization effect is not comprehensive, so it is easy to ignore moreSetting parameters.
author[Evenurs],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to make a requirement document that both technology and testing like?
- 7 principles to understand the "dark mode" design
- MetaElfLand, which integrates World Cup + GameFi elements, launched a special event for the World Cup
- How does automated testing improve efficiency in the enterprise?
- Solve the problem of MySQL database executing Update stuck
- Custom persistence layer framework MyORMFramework (2) - framework design
- The long article finishes the summary of MySQL common statements and commands in one go
- No way!This game is better than the king...
- [Other common methods of NSFileManager to create files, etc. Objective-C language]
- Simple analysis of cold start and hot start
guess what you like
Physical address, address space, memory space, io space
C language handwritten love - restore the latest hot drama girl code
Domestic database, how can any company's products be completely independently developed?
Station 5: Operators (Act 1)
Transductive Learning and Inductive Learning
NNDL homework 9: Implement BPTT using numpy and pytorch respectively
End-to-end concepts in deep learning
NNDL Experiment 7 Recurrent Neural Network (2) Gradient Explosion Experiment
Code random recording brush questions record day26 incremental sequence + full arrangement
[C language] Getting to know pointers for the first time (final part)
- open-set recognition (OSR) open set recognition
- ["Programmer's Self-Cultivation --- Link Loading in Library" Reading Notes] Loading and process of executable files
- [Complete super-score and MEF at the same time]
- investment thinking
- [Kubernetes quick combat]
- A simple case to help you understand the concept of entropy
- How to understand information gain?
- Information gain measures the difference between two groups
- [Kubernetes three core concepts]
- LQ0244 Square root [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0242 pi [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0247 The first number [program to fill in the blank]
- Fill in the blanks prime twins LQ0246 【 application 】
- LQ0245 Maximum number [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0243 Cut circle [program fill in the blank]
- It took 6 months, from a monthly income of 3K to 14K, what have I experienced...
- BYD bydatto3 received five-star safety rating from EU safety test
- In-depth understanding of ThreadLocal
- An article takes you to understand the use of PID
- MMsegmentation related
- Jmeter - BeanShell commonly used built-in variables and script development
- Power button 73. Matrix zero C language implementation
- What does solidity address(this) mean?
- Day04[1306. Jumping Game III][703. Kth Largest Element in Data Stream][1337. Kth Weakest Combat Row in Matrix]
- Mysql and Postgresql generate data in batches
- Configuration Practice of OSPF in Frame Relay
- Understand the single sign-on (sso)
- Implementing Partition on a linked list and the Dutch flag problem
- Is it safe and legal to use MT4 for external disk?
- CompletableFuture asynchronous task orchestration
- Are the funds in the futures account safe?Which company is good for opening an account?
- 44 - Access Levels in Inheritance
- [TypeScript] TypeScript Learning — Generics
- 41 and 42 - type conversion function
- 39 - Analysis of the comma operator
- I just graduated and was cheated into a small company. I "take the data and make a watch" every day. I regret that I didn't use this tool earlier.
- 46 - structure of inheritance and the destructor
- 45 - Different ways of inheritance
- Are Long Tou Academy courses reliable?Is it safe to open an account on it?