current position：Home>Heterogeneous network entry
Heterogeneous network entry
2022-11-24 23:07:38【Wait for the scene, it is better to look for the scene】
Is heterogeneous network popular?
In a network, there are no different types of nodes, that's for sure.
Therefore, heterogeneous networks are more suitable for representing complex situations.
Is it only used when there is a knowledge graph?
But in reading SCI journal papers, there are more.
But in the top conference papers, I haven't seen much..
A graph consists of nodes and edges.
When coding a node, the information of the neighbor nodes is combined as the representation of the current node.
Compared with the most basic network structure of the neural network, the fully connected layer (MLP), the feature matrix is multiplied by the weight matrix, and the graph neural network has an additional adjacency matrix.The calculation form is very simple, three matrices are multiplied and a nonlinear transformation is added (below).
GCN can be described as the "pioneering work" of the graph neural network. For the first time, the convolution operation in image processing is simply used in graph structure data processing, and a specific derivation is given, which involves complexThe spectrogram theory, for details, refer to .The derivation process is still relatively complicated, but the final result is very simple (Figure 5).
Refer to the original link:
author[Wait for the scene, it is better to look for the scene],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to make a requirement document that both technology and testing like?
- 7 principles to understand the "dark mode" design
- MetaElfLand, which integrates World Cup + GameFi elements, launched a special event for the World Cup
- How does automated testing improve efficiency in the enterprise?
- Solve the problem of MySQL database executing Update stuck
- Custom persistence layer framework MyORMFramework (2) - framework design
- The long article finishes the summary of MySQL common statements and commands in one go
- No way!This game is better than the king...
- [Other common methods of NSFileManager to create files, etc. Objective-C language]
- Simple analysis of cold start and hot start
guess what you like
Physical address, address space, memory space, io space
C language handwritten love - restore the latest hot drama girl code
Domestic database, how can any company's products be completely independently developed?
Station 5: Operators (Act 1)
Transductive Learning and Inductive Learning
NNDL homework 9: Implement BPTT using numpy and pytorch respectively
End-to-end concepts in deep learning
NNDL Experiment 7 Recurrent Neural Network (2) Gradient Explosion Experiment
Code random recording brush questions record day26 incremental sequence + full arrangement
[C language] Getting to know pointers for the first time (final part)
- open-set recognition (OSR) open set recognition
- ["Programmer's Self-Cultivation --- Link Loading in Library" Reading Notes] Loading and process of executable files
- [Complete super-score and MEF at the same time]
- investment thinking
- [Kubernetes quick combat]
- A simple case to help you understand the concept of entropy
- How to understand information gain?
- Information gain measures the difference between two groups
- [Kubernetes three core concepts]
- LQ0244 Square root [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0242 pi [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0247 The first number [program to fill in the blank]
- Fill in the blanks prime twins LQ0246 【 application 】
- LQ0245 Maximum number [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0243 Cut circle [program fill in the blank]
- It took 6 months, from a monthly income of 3K to 14K, what have I experienced...
- BYD bydatto3 received five-star safety rating from EU safety test
- In-depth understanding of ThreadLocal
- An article takes you to understand the use of PID
- MMsegmentation related
- Jmeter - BeanShell commonly used built-in variables and script development
- Power button 73. Matrix zero C language implementation
- What does solidity address(this) mean?
- Day04[1306. Jumping Game III][703. Kth Largest Element in Data Stream][1337. Kth Weakest Combat Row in Matrix]
- Mysql and Postgresql generate data in batches
- Configuration Practice of OSPF in Frame Relay
- Understand the single sign-on (sso)
- Implementing Partition on a linked list and the Dutch flag problem
- Is it safe and legal to use MT4 for external disk?
- CompletableFuture asynchronous task orchestration
- Are the funds in the futures account safe?Which company is good for opening an account?
- 44 - Access Levels in Inheritance
- [TypeScript] TypeScript Learning — Generics
- 41 and 42 - type conversion function
- 39 - Analysis of the comma operator
- I just graduated and was cheated into a small company. I "take the data and make a watch" every day. I regret that I didn't use this tool earlier.
- 46 - structure of inheritance and the destructor
- 45 - Different ways of inheritance
- Are Long Tou Academy courses reliable?Is it safe to open an account on it?