current position：Home>NPM could not use pit, NPM has been on motionless, run
NPM could not use pit, NPM has been on motionless, run
2022-11-24 22:48:44【And how envious】
I changed to a new computer, reinstalled nodejs, and encountered pitfalls.Just choose the latest LTS version. At first, I thought it was a version problem, but later realized that it was not a version problem, but some problems with domestic npm. All you need to do is switch to the Taobao mirror source.
- Set Taobao Mirror
# Settingsnpm config set registry https://registry
.npm.taobao.org# Viewnpm config get registry# Test whether it can be used, install a new vue project to testnpm init [email protected]
- cmd window content
# Set Taobao mirror sourceC:\Users\FORGETnpm config
author[And how envious],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to make a requirement document that both technology and testing like?
- 7 principles to understand the "dark mode" design
- MetaElfLand, which integrates World Cup + GameFi elements, launched a special event for the World Cup
- How does automated testing improve efficiency in the enterprise?
- Solve the problem of MySQL database executing Update stuck
- Custom persistence layer framework MyORMFramework (2) - framework design
- The long article finishes the summary of MySQL common statements and commands in one go
- No way!This game is better than the king...
- [Other common methods of NSFileManager to create files, etc. Objective-C language]
- Simple analysis of cold start and hot start
guess what you like
Physical address, address space, memory space, io space
C language handwritten love - restore the latest hot drama girl code
Domestic database, how can any company's products be completely independently developed?
Station 5: Operators (Act 1)
Transductive Learning and Inductive Learning
NNDL homework 9: Implement BPTT using numpy and pytorch respectively
End-to-end concepts in deep learning
NNDL Experiment 7 Recurrent Neural Network (2) Gradient Explosion Experiment
Code random recording brush questions record day26 incremental sequence + full arrangement
[C language] Getting to know pointers for the first time (final part)
- open-set recognition (OSR) open set recognition
- ["Programmer's Self-Cultivation --- Link Loading in Library" Reading Notes] Loading and process of executable files
- [Complete super-score and MEF at the same time]
- investment thinking
- [Kubernetes quick combat]
- A simple case to help you understand the concept of entropy
- How to understand information gain?
- Information gain measures the difference between two groups
- [Kubernetes three core concepts]
- LQ0244 Square root [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0242 pi [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0247 The first number [program to fill in the blank]
- Fill in the blanks prime twins LQ0246 【 application 】
- LQ0245 Maximum number [program fill in the blank]
- LQ0243 Cut circle [program fill in the blank]
- It took 6 months, from a monthly income of 3K to 14K, what have I experienced...
- BYD bydatto3 received five-star safety rating from EU safety test
- In-depth understanding of ThreadLocal
- An article takes you to understand the use of PID
- MMsegmentation related
- Jmeter - BeanShell commonly used built-in variables and script development
- Power button 73. Matrix zero C language implementation
- What does solidity address(this) mean?
- Day04[1306. Jumping Game III][703. Kth Largest Element in Data Stream][1337. Kth Weakest Combat Row in Matrix]
- Mysql and Postgresql generate data in batches
- Configuration Practice of OSPF in Frame Relay
- Understand the single sign-on (sso)
- Implementing Partition on a linked list and the Dutch flag problem
- Is it safe and legal to use MT4 for external disk?
- CompletableFuture asynchronous task orchestration
- Are the funds in the futures account safe?Which company is good for opening an account?
- 44 - Access Levels in Inheritance
- [TypeScript] TypeScript Learning — Generics
- 41 and 42 - type conversion function
- 39 - Analysis of the comma operator
- I just graduated and was cheated into a small company. I "take the data and make a watch" every day. I regret that I didn't use this tool earlier.
- 46 - structure of inheritance and the destructor
- 45 - Different ways of inheritance
- Are Long Tou Academy courses reliable?Is it safe to open an account on it?