current position：Home>The vector connected world: 2022 summit on unstructured data!
The vector connected world: 2022 summit on unstructured data!
With the rapid development of the Internet era, computers have been able to efficiently process structured data such as numerical values and text.However, there is still a lack of effective processing methods for widely existing unstructured data such as pictures, videos, behavioral portraits, three-dimensional structures of compounds and gene sequences.
It is predicted that this year's global data generation will be close to 100 ZB, and the data growth rate will double every two to three years.80% of all data will be unstructured data that is difficult to process.How to effectively manage and apply massive amounts of unstructured data will be a huge challenge for enterprises.
How to use vectors to retrieve massive unstructured data?
How to build AI applications at the lowest cost and implement the model in business?
In the stage of rapid development and change of the open source technology ecosystem, how to make correct technical decisions?
How does the development team combine user scenarios to create a database that users are satisfied with?......
If you have thought about these questions, or are interested at the moment, welcome to join us at the First Unstructured Data Summit hosted by Zilliz to explore cutting-edge data with usscience field.The summit will be held online from September 24th to 25th, and we will work with enterprise users and partners to share the latest progress of Zilliz Cloud, a fully managed Milvus service, toolchain and unstructured data searchTechnology ecology, research results and best practices of cloud native distributed vector database, hope to bring top technology sharing and hot topic discussion of artificial intelligence in the field of unstructured search to developers and enterprise users, and explore more valuableresearch direction.
For more great stuff, lock in September 24-25 for the inaugural Unstructured Data Summit!
Welcome to the feast of ideas and technology~
Zilliz is a pioneer and global leader in vector database systems, developing vector database systems for AI production systems.With the mission of discovering the value of unstructured data, Zilliz is committed to creating a new generation of database technology for AI applications, helping enterprises to easily develop AI applications.Zilliz's products can significantly reduce the cost of managing AI data infrastructure, helping AI technology empower more businesses, organizations and individuals.
author[Zilliz星球],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Does Youxuan Database Support Read-Write Separation Configuration?
- Features of Distributed Locks
- Explain CAN bus in detail: CAN protocol layered structure and function
- Demonstration of emWin brewing machine process, including two versions of uCOS-III and FreeRTOS
- What is the difference between using a tool to spy on host communication and using the system ping command (a common mistake made by newbies)
- To prevent deadlock, be sure to add an expiration time to the lock
- The online customer service system is connected to the WeChat applet (customer service message push)
- Detailed explanation of the wireless communication scheme between stacker and reclaimer and DCS
- Implementation of optimistic locking in redis (code)
- This year's gold 9 silver 10, don't jump ship...
guess what you like
Detailed explanation of CAN bus: CAN node hardware composition scheme
Demo of distributed lock based on redis (recursive retry)
Demo of distributed lock based on redis (circular retry) (better than recursive retry)
JUC is in-depth interview questions - three ways to achieve thread waiting and wake-up (wait/notify, await/signal, LockSupport's park/unpark)
The implementation of interface automation test project based on requests framework explained by Ali p8 boss
emWin dial interface design, including uCOS-III and FreeRTOS versions
Autumn upgrade｜Course resources + enabling services, Baidu Fei Pao fully assists college teaching
Kitten Claw: AWR294x Study Notes 04-ePWM of AWR294x
EmWin washing machine simple operation interface, including uCOS - III and FreeRTOS two versions
MySQL (1038, 'Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size')
- The realization of the distributed lock mode
- The first wave of official benefits in autumn, no blood loss!
- The 12-year-old ancestral "shit mountain" code has an annual income of over 140 million yuan?The programmer advised the "Pan Man": Hurry up and retreat!...
- Mgre experiment
- Application of OSPF in MGRE
- Qt|Make a simple irregular form
- How to use Tektronix oscilloscope novice engineer
- Shader commonly used standard function library
- The ultra-detailed summary of the four types of database deduplication implementation solutions is worth collecting
- Free MarkDown Reader for Offline Use
- A brief introduction to the cmake build tool
- Tektronix Oscilloscope Knowledge Sharing - Types of Waves
- IIC-EEPROM code section
- (Brain Tumor Segmentation-Part-Two) Application of Cross-Channel Deep Feature Learning in Brain Tumor Segmentation
- Page static and freemarker
- Knowledge of 38 word summary: distributed systems
- NSSCTF-Crane City Cup 2021-wp
- Several ali to release the internal MySQL performance optimization rule notes
- FFmpeg source code analysis: avformat_find_stream_info analysis code stream information
- Jenkins automated build project
- FFmpeg source code analysis: av_dump_format()
- Excel specifies horizontal coordinate data for the chart
- 【leetcode】sort list
- Hi programmers, do you know the search engine used by senior engineers?
- Markdown syntax template
- [leetcode] Merge two ordered lists
- original data binding
- Network communication, Ethernet
- About gdb debugging: your question may be answered here
- MVVM model original
- 【leetcode】sort array
- original data agent
- Ubuntu starts a program
- The event processing original
- Thinking about literacy separation architecture
- Draw multiple QQ graphs (R language) on the same interface "Recommended Collection"
- Test Plan
- Unified Blog System Changelog
- Delete paired bluetooth