current position：Home>2022 First Unstructured Data Summit Agenda Announced
2022 First Unstructured Data Summit Agenda Announced
2022-09-23 09:38:28【Zilliz Planet】
"The Matrix Revolution, Vectors Connect the World" 2022 First Unstructured Data Summit hosted by Zilliz will be September 24-25Held online, the core R&D team of Zilliz will introduce the launch announcement of the cloud fully managed vector database service Zilliz Cloud and the latest progress of the Milvus and Towhee projects to the community users. At the same time, we are also very honored to invite Baidu Fei PaoThe community is the representative of ecological partners, and well-known companies such as Yipay, Huya, and Momo are the user representatives to share the application practice of Zilliz products in different scenarios.At the same time, Ibrahim Haddad, Vice President and General Manager of Strategic Projects of LF AI & Data Foundation, also made a surprise appearance and brought wonderful sharing.
How can an open source database come out of the circle in the cold winter of 2022, and won the honor of the open source circle repeatedly, and is widely favored by the investment circle?Let's wait and see and witness the revolution of database technology in the new era!
Zilliz is a pioneer and global leader in vector database systems, developing vector database systems for AI production systems.With the mission of discovering the value of unstructured data, Zilliz is committed to creating a new generation of database technology for AI applications, helping enterprises to easily develop AI applications.Zilliz's products can significantly reduce the cost of managing AI data infrastructure, helping AI technology empower more businesses, organizations and individuals.
author[Zilliz Planet],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Does Youxuan Database Support Read-Write Separation Configuration?
- Features of Distributed Locks
- Explain CAN bus in detail: CAN protocol layered structure and function
- Demonstration of emWin brewing machine process, including two versions of uCOS-III and FreeRTOS
- What is the difference between using a tool to spy on host communication and using the system ping command (a common mistake made by newbies)
- To prevent deadlock, be sure to add an expiration time to the lock
- The online customer service system is connected to the WeChat applet (customer service message push)
- Detailed explanation of the wireless communication scheme between stacker and reclaimer and DCS
- Implementation of optimistic locking in redis (code)
- This year's gold 9 silver 10, don't jump ship...
guess what you like
Detailed explanation of CAN bus: CAN node hardware composition scheme
Demo of distributed lock based on redis (recursive retry)
Demo of distributed lock based on redis (circular retry) (better than recursive retry)
JUC is in-depth interview questions - three ways to achieve thread waiting and wake-up (wait/notify, await/signal, LockSupport's park/unpark)
The implementation of interface automation test project based on requests framework explained by Ali p8 boss
emWin dial interface design, including uCOS-III and FreeRTOS versions
Autumn upgrade｜Course resources + enabling services, Baidu Fei Pao fully assists college teaching
Kitten Claw: AWR294x Study Notes 04-ePWM of AWR294x
EmWin washing machine simple operation interface, including uCOS - III and FreeRTOS two versions
MySQL (1038, 'Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size')
- The realization of the distributed lock mode
- The first wave of official benefits in autumn, no blood loss!
- The 12-year-old ancestral "shit mountain" code has an annual income of over 140 million yuan?The programmer advised the "Pan Man": Hurry up and retreat!...
- Mgre experiment
- Application of OSPF in MGRE
- Qt|Make a simple irregular form
- How to use Tektronix oscilloscope novice engineer
- Shader commonly used standard function library
- The ultra-detailed summary of the four types of database deduplication implementation solutions is worth collecting
- Free MarkDown Reader for Offline Use
- A brief introduction to the cmake build tool
- Tektronix Oscilloscope Knowledge Sharing - Types of Waves
- IIC-EEPROM code section
- (Brain Tumor Segmentation-Part-Two) Application of Cross-Channel Deep Feature Learning in Brain Tumor Segmentation
- Page static and freemarker
- Knowledge of 38 word summary: distributed systems
- NSSCTF-Crane City Cup 2021-wp
- Several ali to release the internal MySQL performance optimization rule notes
- FFmpeg source code analysis: avformat_find_stream_info analysis code stream information
- Jenkins automated build project
- FFmpeg source code analysis: av_dump_format()
- Excel specifies horizontal coordinate data for the chart
- 【leetcode】sort list
- Hi programmers, do you know the search engine used by senior engineers?
- Markdown syntax template
- [leetcode] Merge two ordered lists
- original data binding
- Network communication, Ethernet
- About gdb debugging: your question may be answered here
- MVVM model original
- 【leetcode】sort array
- original data agent
- Ubuntu starts a program
- The event processing original
- Thinking about literacy separation architecture
- Draw multiple QQ graphs (R language) on the same interface "Recommended Collection"
- Test Plan
- Unified Blog System Changelog
- Delete paired bluetooth