Hi programmers, do you know the search engine used by senior engineers?
2022-09-23 09:32:16【Front-end technology stack】
As a developer, I write code every day, find solutions, encounter bugs, and look for search engines. If you are developing for search engines every day, have you encountered search engines?What about the repeated results, the accumulation of advertisements, and the useless search?This problem can be solved today~
Coincidentally, when I was looking for development documents recently, I found that Baidu has launched a new search product:
Baidu developer search: https://kaifa.baidu.com
First of all, the domain name is well received. I thought I would use these foreign names such as
code, but it turned out to be
As you know from the name, this is a search engine for developers, but the LOGO shows that the current version is the BETA version. It seems that the product is still iterating, but since it has been launched, it is definitely better than ordinary search, andIt is the first in the country, it must be tried.
Developer search also adds [favorites], [likes], and [dislikes] actions for each article, among which favorites are very easy to use, and developer search supports creation at mostThere are 10 favorites, and each favorite can save up to 100 results. At the same time, you can enter the favorites management page through the upper right corner to edit the favorited results.
You can also like or dislike the results during the retrieval process. The more likes, the higher the ranking. Your likes/dislikes will affect the ranking of the results, so that others can get better content.
Search specific languages, such as Python, Go, MySQL
Publisher search is specially processed for languages. When you search for a specific language, such as Python, Go, MySQL, etc., it will display the official website, related information, related open source libraries, and query result sets in the form of cards.Open source libraries using the Python language will be displayed in the related projects on the right. The most important thing is that the number of stars and forks will be displayed in the related projects, so that the quality of the warehouse can be judged intuitively.
When retrieving ordinary technical data, the high-quality data after deduplication/screening is displayed first, and the page is very concise. The card area on the right is removed, and the content is directly presented in front of the eyes. The eraser has turned over 10 pages.Content, no duplicate information found.I couldn't find the information before, but now there is too much information, and it is necessary to choose the right information.
Open Source Project Cards
When you use developer search to query a specific open source project, you will find that the results of the open source repository are carefully processed.You can intuitively see the protocol, official website, and README content, and you can even directly expand README without going to github (the domestic opening speed is sometimes very slow), you can easily understand the project, and even just rely on the README content, you can use itApply directly to your project.
If the open source project is found to be referenced by other projects in the search, the developer search will also display related projects, as shown below, and these projects are sorted by the number of
star, which are relatedStrong and technically high-quality content, each search result can help you dig into the project itself, and even directly find your available target projects.
Search blog tutorials related
General search results are exported by copying, cleaning, and crawling. However, after viewing the developer's search results, it is found that the quality of technical content has been modeled, and a de-duplication system has been added to give priority to high-quality, originalContent.
Before using developer search, you were always looking for gold in the sand, now you just need to look for the purer gold in the gold.
And switch to the "Tutorial" tab page, which uses big data to filter the [Tutorial] site information, which is really unexpected. It seems that the developer tool algorithm can already identify ordinary blog content and teaching blog content., with these materials, you can easily systematically study the technology stack.
At present, the developer search has begun to take shape as a technical search product, which is the best engine for our developers, and is the first platform in China. Although it is still in the BETA stage, in the past few days.'s trial found that the search experience and product features are being continuously optimized.
In the process of using it, I found that the Baidu Developer Search has no ads at all, really no ads at all, just the display of purely technical content, which left a very good impression.
I hope the official version can bring a better experience and really help domestic developers.
To the point, the developer just found such a good thing after searching for it~
author[Front-end technology stack],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- I want to change the name of my official account, okay?
- What is the asp web hosting?How to find an ASP web hosting?
- What is a .win domain name? How to register a .win domain name?
- Oracle database uses function DBMS_RANDOM to generate random number method
- [Blue Bridge Cup National Competition Real Questions 25] Scratch Numbers and Graphics The 13th Blue Bridge Cup Graphical Programming Scratch National Competition Real Questions and Answers Explained
- What should I do if the xhunter1.sys driver is incompatible when the computer is reinstalled
- KubeSphere Community Bi-Weekly Report | Feature Highlights | 2022-09-16
- Cloud Product Delivery Practices at NebulaGraph
- Replace, delete, insert in vim's column mode
- OMG, I never thought, binary search and poetry?!
guess what you like
Using Jenkins Kubernetes built-in PodTemplate management node
Some thoughts on backtracking to find permutations and combinations
What is a cname domain name?
What type of server are smtp, pop3, IMAP?
Which domain names are more popular for foreign investment?
LeetCode Diagram | 229. Mode II, requires linear time complexity?
Network Communication Protocol Overview Notes
Selected diagrams of offer interview questions 03 . Repeated numbers in an array
Process concepts (under)
- Does Youxuan Database Support Read-Write Separation Configuration?
- Features of Distributed Locks
- Explain CAN bus in detail: CAN protocol layered structure and function
- Demonstration of emWin brewing machine process, including two versions of uCOS-III and FreeRTOS
- What is the difference between using a tool to spy on host communication and using the system ping command (a common mistake made by newbies)
- To prevent deadlock, be sure to add an expiration time to the lock
- The online customer service system is connected to the WeChat applet (customer service message push)
- Detailed explanation of the wireless communication scheme between stacker and reclaimer and DCS
- Implementation of optimistic locking in redis (code)
- This year's gold 9 silver 10, don't jump ship...
- Detailed explanation of CAN bus: CAN node hardware composition scheme
- Demo of distributed lock based on redis (recursive retry)
- Demo of distributed lock based on redis (circular retry) (better than recursive retry)
- JUC is in-depth interview questions - three ways to achieve thread waiting and wake-up (wait/notify, await/signal, LockSupport's park/unpark)
- The implementation of interface automation test project based on requests framework explained by Ali p8 boss
- emWin dial interface design, including uCOS-III and FreeRTOS versions
- Autumn upgrade｜Course resources + enabling services, Baidu Fei Pao fully assists college teaching
- Kitten Claw: AWR294x Study Notes 04-ePWM of AWR294x
- EmWin washing machine simple operation interface, including uCOS - III and FreeRTOS two versions
- MySQL (1038, 'Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size')
- The realization of the distributed lock mode
- The first wave of official benefits in autumn, no blood loss!
- The 12-year-old ancestral "shit mountain" code has an annual income of over 140 million yuan?The programmer advised the "Pan Man": Hurry up and retreat!...
- Mgre experiment
- Application of OSPF in MGRE
- Qt|Make a simple irregular form
- How to use Tektronix oscilloscope novice engineer
- Shader commonly used standard function library
- The ultra-detailed summary of the four types of database deduplication implementation solutions is worth collecting
- Free MarkDown Reader for Offline Use
- A brief introduction to the cmake build tool
- Tektronix Oscilloscope Knowledge Sharing - Types of Waves
- IIC-EEPROM code section
- (Brain Tumor Segmentation-Part-Two) Application of Cross-Channel Deep Feature Learning in Brain Tumor Segmentation
- Page static and freemarker
- Knowledge of 38 word summary: distributed systems
- NSSCTF-Crane City Cup 2021-wp
- Several ali to release the internal MySQL performance optimization rule notes
- FFmpeg source code analysis: avformat_find_stream_info analysis code stream information
- Jenkins automated build project